“No lunch but too early for supper=Lupper!”

Johnny Huston's Grille and Bar
Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Navarre
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Great burgers! Huge!!! We got apps first - big mistake! Burgers and fries are more than enough and they are tasty! Alcohol? Try the Johnny Be Bad as it is gooooood! Great waitstaff!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Johnny Huston's Restaurant is a family friendly establishment, that serves all-American cuisine. It also has a lot of TV's! I think the grandkids counted seventeen! Lots of sports playing - we love sports - but it was extremely noisy, and our party of ten struggled to communicate. We ordered a variety of burgers and sandwiches. All were good, but not exceptional. The kiddos enjoyed the atmosphere and saw friends from school and church!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Took family Sunday night. Big mistake, place was moderately busy but seated as we entered. Waitress took our order but had a hard time hearing us. She repeated our order back to us so felt good we were on same page. Food arrives and my daughter had requested no pickles or mustard on her sandwhich, my wife ordered a simple blt and I ordered a fish basket.

Daughters sandwich had everything on she did not want, blt had burned 2 day old bacon and the fish basket was a half fillet. The server looked at the food and said to us he would be back with more fish. It was pathetic. Server never returned and when we asked about the serving size we were told "I think it was about right." A McDonald's fish sandwich would have been about the same size only it doesn't cost 12 bucks and isn't referred to as a basket. So time to pay for this horrible experience and I provide cash and the waitress brings me back change...a 10 and 3 ones....tip should be about 7 to 9 dollars for 15 to 20%...finally, we get home and guess what....my wife is now sick as a dog after eating what I believe was 2 day old bacon on a blt.

So disappointed in this place. Not many choices but for the price this place is horrible. Go to scooters or east bay bbq.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork sliders and a starter of mild wings and both tasted amazing. The sweet tea had a weird taste though and the place is horribly loud, so if you don't like noisy places I don't recommend this place. It's hard to talk to others and hear them.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat with a fun sports atmosphere. All the food is good and it has a good assortment beer, local too. We go there with friends on assorted game days all thru the year.