“Partial to the Whopper”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #58 of 88 Restaurants in Navarre
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 8590 Navarre Parkway. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Navarre, FL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Burger King, the home of the Whopper, i like it, always have, this is just like any other. Has its own stop light too!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t normally review fast food places because well fast food is fast food. However this Burger King has to be the worst. I ordered a ham, egg, and cheese croissanwhich combo at 920 am. It came with a cold sandwhich, French fries (why not the hash brown bites) and an iced coffee that tasted stale. I will not be returning for breakfast. I threw it all away and went to McDonalds.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The 2 croissants for $4 is a good deal at this, and I think, most other Burger Kings. Drive-through service was prompt and efficient as one would expect. Typical average fast food service in Navarre directly across the causeway bridge.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We waited 25 minutes on an order for a family of 4. Ridiculous! Whoever owns this place is losing money because no one will visit twice. Poorly managed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We tried lunch at this location as it is directly across the causeway to Navarre Beach. When we placed our order the server told us they were out of fries and onion rings, they were serving hash browns. OK, no problem there. She took our order and didn't say anything about any other problems.

After taking our money, the bill didn't seem right. I questioned her about it and she had overcharged us $3 which she refunded. When she handed us our drink cups she gave us the next larger size since "they were out of the size we ordered." OK, again no problem.

When we went to the drink machine -- one of those new ones with 100 or so choices -- almost every selection was empty. My wife found something she could drink, started to fill her cup, and the machine ran out half way through. We watched several other customers having the same difficulty.

The drink issue was more a of problem for me. I do not drink caffeine or sugar, and there were NO choices that did not have one or the other. When we asked at the counter if they had something I could drink in the back, we were told they were out back there too.

I don't know who was at fault for the whole shortage issue, it may have been out of the restaurant's control. But if you have serious problems like this you should have the courtesy to inform the customers up front or simply shut down. To ignore them or pretend they don't exist is simply not acceptable.

I rarely give a business one star, there is usually something positive in the experience. Not the situation here.

1  Thank Mbhnm