“Large portions”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I both ordered wok dishes. I had the shrimp, which was really delicious and contained a good amount of shrimp, cooked perfectly. My husband had the chicken, which was equally as good. The service was fine and prices reasonable. I also had the wonton soup and found the wontons a bit thick and rubbery. The egg rolls were adequate. We ate on a Tuesday evening, and it was not very crowded at all.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Have had lunch here on many occasions. This resturant is hidden but conveniently located between my office and the hospital I operate at so I often have lunch here with other physicians and hospital personnel . Always great food and prepared fresh on premises. I usually order the 3 roll lunch special , eat half and bring the remainder home for dinner. Obscenely inexpensive, great clean environment, server staff that has not changed in years. It doesn’t get any better. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Our dinners underwhelmed us on this recent visit. The flavors were off and the food seemed rather greasy. We've had many good meals here in the past, so I hope this was just an off night and not a trend.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Ichiban for nearly 10 years. We took out-of-town guests here for dinner and it was not near as good as usual. My husband's meal had overcooked salmon, crab Rangoon was greasy, sweet and sour sauce seemed watered down. We we're disappointed. What's changed, Ichiban?

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The menu is pretty vast, and includes various Asian dishes from everything from Chinese to Thai to Sushi.

The lunch menu is quite reasonable and includes many items. Their best dishes are the Thai and Chinese dishes and they serve the best egg drop soup I've had in the past 25 years. However, the item that is their namesake: sushi, is mediocre at best.