“Who doesn't love a spa day!”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This was my first visit to this spa. It's small and quaint. Everyone was very personable and welcoming.

I had a Swedish massage which was incredibly relaxing. I didn't want it to end!

Definitely a must do if you're in NSB!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"cucumber"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I had my first visit to The Spa at Riverview 2 days ago. I have to say this is my first time ever being in a spa for a day of luxury!! I had an Oasis Massage that had me totally and comfortably relaxed. Elizabeth has 12 years of message therapy under her belt, and she was remarkable!! Everything was perfect. The room was clean, quiet with aromatherapy packs on my eyes. Stones warmed were used and I can just say it was all so wonderful. After my massage I was given a warm neck wrap and water. After relaxing for awhile I went to the hot tub, then the pool. Lounged for a few hours. The spa has, if you would like, a lunch. I enjoyed a delicious fresh salad. After this I went home totally relaxed. This is a must for anyone visiting New Smyrna Beach or lives here. I'll be going back for sure. I will be asking for Elizabeth. A must do!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Spent a fantastic day at the spa. 11:30am massage and 5:15pm mani/pedi. Spent the time in between by the pools having lunch and quite possibly taking a little nap. It was wonderful not having to be anywhere or do anything. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. My friend and I decided this will be an annual event.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My sister and I make a visit to the Spa at Riverview an annual tradition on our family vacation each summer. This year, we went twice in one week! A variety of relaxing spa services are available -- massages, facials, manicures, pedicures. They're all great. Friendly staff, experienced therapists and beautiful facilities. Go early, or stay late, and indulge in the outdoor pools.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We were staying at the hotel and decided to utilize the spa. I did enjoy my massage. The whirlpool area is beautiful yet is was difficult for my friend and myself to get a chair together...there were plenty of chairs unoccupied with towels laying over them to indicate that they were taken. Because it was over-crowded we chose to leave for our hotel room after our services when we would have preferred to stay and enjoy the waterfall and pools. Overall it was a relaxing experience but would have been way more pleasurable had it been less populated. You certainly don't want to have to fight for a chair when the whole point of your visit is relaxation.