“Rainy day activity”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have to say, this was my first massage. It was raining when we came to town, and I needed an indoor activity to get out for a bit. Great attention to detail, very friendly and attentive service. I would like a more private waiting area, I am just not a sit in my robe with strangers type. I would go back, but probably try a deep tissue massage. The Oasis massage was pleasant while in progress, but didn't seem to have any lasting effect. She might have just been extra gentle with a new client?

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"technician"
"lounged"

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most complete small spas. Facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, they offer it all, including a lavender scented neck wrap when you're finished and well appointed locker rooms. I have been several times for a facial (ask for Denise) and a couple of times for a massage. They are very professional and accommodating. I visit The Spa every time I'm in New Smyrna Beach.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I LOVE The Spa at Riverview. Every time I visit NSB I make an appointment for a hot stone massage. All of the staff here is just great. They give you a totally awesome experience, from the outdoor spa and mineral pool, to the services you choose, and to the end with a glass of wine with a heat pack on your neck... Treat yourself to a fabulous massage here, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I have been to this spa several times and it has always been fantastic. We show up early to hang by the pools. Two temps, with a scenic waterfall. Sip some complementary wine while lounging and waiting for your pamper. After, there is cucumber water & cookies waiting for you. The locker rooms and showers are lovely, and the robes and divine. One of the best spas I have been to, and will continue to go back every time we're in NSB!