SpringHill Suites New Smyrna Beach(New Smyrna Beach)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$132
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
US$218
US$194
Hotels.com
US$138
US$134
US$179
Hotels.com
Anchor Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
US$130
Ocean Trillium Suites(New Smyrna Beach)
US$165
US$155
Travelocity
Black Dolphin Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
US$299
US$205
Priceline
US$209
All reviewsflagler aveunits are individually ownedfull kitchenmany yearsfamily vacationoceanicbathelevatorcondotonibeachbalconynsb
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have been staying here since 1999. The staff are great. The units are great value for money and in a great location. I definitely would highly recommend. It is like a home away from home. You are just minutes away from Flagler Avenue and if you don’t want to go too far you have Toni and Joe’s next door. You can eat in with the fully equipped kitchens and enjoy the ocean view from your balcony or head out to one of great local restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank VinnieFlorida
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have been coming to Oceania Beach Club with friends for many years for weekend getaways. When my granddaughters come from Maine during school vacations we often spend the whole week here. There is no place better in NSB and the cost is very reasonable compared to a hotel where you get one room and a bath. Here you get a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with a full kitchen, pool and walking distance to shops and restaurants. I have my favorite units, mostly based on decor. The units and grounds have always been clean and the staff is very accommodating.

Room Tip: I prefer end units and they are brighter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for 10 plus years and always have a pleasant experience. The staff is always pleasant and if there is an issue, they are prompt to resolve the issue. We have chosen a few different units that we find our favorites. Some of the rooms aren't updated as much but they're still comfortable and clean. You can't beat the pricing in comparison to other places. This is my home away from home....my happy place!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gpmusselle
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

If you don't care about customer service, air conditioning or cleanliness, stay here.

We had 4 different rooms and they all need serious updating and a good cleaning.

When one of our party ended up with a room with no working A/C the front desk was unwilling to move them. When the front desk sent housekeeping to the room, yes, housekeeping, to check out the A/C situation, the housekeeper proceeded to tell the guests "To calm the f word down" and left the guests with this wish "I hope you sweat all night B--ch."

The beds are old and the linens are too. Rust on appliances and things that did not work like lights, microwaves and faucets. We were in room 502 which was barely updated and the nicest of the 4 rooms our group got.

You get one parking spot per room and then you're on your own to find parking for any additional vehicles. Parking is not abundant.

Tables available outside consist of 5 small round tables with small benches. Only 2 have umbrellas. There is no other shade until the sun goes behind the building.

You get one towel, wash cloth and hand towel per guest and no pool towels. A couple of bars of soap, small dish soap, 1 tablet for the dishwasher and 1 roll of papers towels. Your room may or may not have the items you want in a kitchen.

Many of the TV's are flat screen except for the ones that are still the old tube style. You may or may not get the same cable channels in every room and no WIFI except in the common area.

The front office closes at 10:00 which is when they close the common area. If you have a large group like we did, you will have to cram into one room.

There is no one from the resort on premises after 10:00.

They take a $100 deposit and hold it until they check the room after you're gone. Then they decide if you get it back. We left our rooms in the same or better (cleaner) condition than when we checked in and I'll bet I don't get my deposit back because of this review.

Met an owner who admitted she did not like the staff or the management company which is why she will not rent her unit.

A stones throw away is Tony and Joes which is fun if you like the music played outside by the live band because you can hear every note, every word. They close early though, so it's not a problem at night.

Other than the pool and beach there is nothing else for kids except a pool table which you have to pay for and a couple of arcade games. These are in the common area, which again, closes at 10:00

The best thing about this place is the location. It's perfect, which is why I gave it a 2 rating, but I'd look elsewhere as there are lots of other options.

I've stayed at less expensive resorts that outshine this place!

I'd say keep looking or good luck!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank mhv
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We were searching for a four bedroom condo, on the beach for a family reunion, and opted to share this property with my brother-in law and girlfriend for this property which only has 2 bedroom units. We had a great view of the ocean , and we were within walking distance of many restaurants and Flagler Ave. Our unit was on the 5th floor and there were two working and available elevators, Parking is provided for one vehicle, the units are individually owned so I'd imagine that there is quite a variety of quality of decor. But for a two bedroom two bath, with a dining space for 6 a kitchen with a balcony and great location I think this is a wonderful bargain.

Room Tip: I would book above the 2nd floor for a better view