“Lots of choices”

Add it.
First Choice Buffet
Ranked #54 of 91 Restaurants in Niceville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

They have a wide variety of foods both hot and cold choices. The food is good and sushi is tasty. They also have variety of soups and desserts. Definitely a favorite and the best in the area. Clean and staff is friendly keep drinks full and the table clean..

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Thought we'd try this place again; ate here a few years ago. It was bad then and things haven't changed. The food was poorly prepared, not to my pleasure at all. I'm not sure what the problem was but food was certainly not very authentic. The only thing I liked was the seaweed near the sushi bar. Oh the sushi tasted bland, sticky, and also tasted like a refrigerator. Some looked really artistic, but taste certainly lacked. I tried to eat the food but juts couldn't so I decided to get an ice cream for desert. Wow! The frozen ice cream was melted in a plastic container. I couldn't tell, but once the lid as off the cream could be poured out. It looked as some other patrons might be enjoying the food, but not me. I'll not try this place again.

When I paid my bill I asked if they might offer a senior discount, the answer was not but they did have a senior happy hour I could come back for, no thanks!

Only good note was the service was very good.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Food always good if you are there during the dining hours. This place doesn't replace items on buffet until they are GONE. They just stir and hope someone will come in between 2 and 5 and eat it. The service people are snotty and act put upon if you request anything. If you want more tea or water you need to flag them down or trip them to get a refill. They don't care if your glass is empty. Just eat and get out. We usually leave $2 since that amount is consistent with the level of service.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We frequent here often with the family because it is close to home. Most times the food is decent, but this time it was just okay. We visited right before dinner and they were changing out a lot of items and not refilling anything.

The sushi was great though, but I highly suggest getting to this restaurant right when lunch or dinner starts so that you get fresh food.

The service was decent and the drinks were refilled as expected.

This would not be my first choice for Chinese, but it wouldn't be my last either.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

First Choice Buffet used to be my favorite Asian buffet restaurant but lately their food is just lacking in so many ways. They used to have fresh food out and now, not so much. I can understand if we were in there between the lunch and dinner lunch where it tends to be slow and the food sits out for a while. But dinner time should be hot and fresh. Literally so many empty or almost empty trays. I'm talking a dumpling here, one shrimp there, a few grains of fried rice, one spring roll... Come on now.