“Lunch”

Bamboo Sushi Bar & Hibachi Express
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Niceville
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Green Eel roll and teriyaki hibachi chicken. The roll tasted fresh and was delicious. The teriyaki chicken I really enjoy how they had cut the chicken into cube pieces and it to was very delicious and a good portion.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

If your looking for some good Japanese food at a reasonable price then you will want to make this your place. From the first time I walked in the staff made you feel welcome. They have a wide selection of beers and they are well versed on the different varieties.

I ordered the small plate Japanese Soba Noodles with shrimp. I had enough to take home a small sample. It was delivered quick, tasted good and it was very fresh.

The second time around I ordered the Soba noodles and steak med rare. It was just as good if not better this go round, I tried the tuna bites and salmon rolls as appetizers and one of these days I'll just have appetizers and beer. Burp!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very delicious sushi with great sauces to accommodate the experience. So glad they have opened a place other than Crestview!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

They are the nicest group of people that work there!!! We are greeted by name!!! The food is consistently just right!!!!! Thank you!!! Ellen, Charlie and Magdalene

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Wife and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat. We ordered a couple specialty rolls, steak and chicken hibachi, veggie tempura appetizer and salad. I like the setup they have; order at the bar, get your drinks, and be seated. The staff is friendly and helpful right from the beginning. They bring the food to your table as its made and begin enjoying ti right away. The salad was a nice size, clean and great tasting. The tempura is very good, a nice portion size, and a great complement to the sushi. The sushi rolls were good, as ordered and came with a nice portion of fish.

I enjoyed the meal and recommend it for a nice, affordable and quick sushi fix.