“Fun stuff!”
Review of NASCRAB

NASCRAB
Type: Other
Reviewed 8 November 2017

It's fun to watch the crabs and listen to the announcer guy. We were at the family one, but I heard he gets pretty raunchy at the adult one. We were there once for that but didn't stay long. You can only take so much of it and you want to see the crabs go at it, but the announcer guys does a lot of excessive talking....

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"united"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were having an early dinner, our first night there after a long drive and hubby didn't really want to stay but we decided to after all.. so glad we did! It was different than anything I'd seen, a lot of fun and some of the proceeds he donates to charity.. I just wish those that won a few dollars would have just handed it back and given it all to charity..

1  Thank sjpollan
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The only reason to go to Crow's nest!!!! A must do while on Captiva!!!

While food is not good the drinks are cold and the races are so much fun!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Our extended family went with 5 kids between 6 and 12 years old. It is good old fashioned fun. No screens, no high tech stuff. Just crabs, a table, and a mic. The kids got to choose and name their crabs for the race and the head guy did a great job of getting everyone involved all the way to the end. The head guy was funny. If you aren't into sarcasm and don't want to be called on, stand in the back or lay low. For the rest of us, it keeps it fun for the adults. I talked to the main guy afterward, and he is a really nice guy. He has been donating proceeds to charity for years from this event.

1  Thank Alex S
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The crab man was rude a the family show. Mostly to older women I was pushed by him and could have fell back to a stone fireplace which had a small boy and mother there. I could have hurt the boy. Then he came back at me and pulled a curtain fill speed by the side of my head. At first I thought it must be a joke. We left the show. Now looking back at it all we should have left that minute and call the police

1  Thank sunandfun0000