“Nice Takeout Chinese food, Good Wonton soup!”

Great Wall Take Out
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We moved to Florida from NYC and I had worked a few blocks from Chinatown so we were very spoiled. We tried this place when the shopping center first opened and were very pleased. Their food is made fresh and the wonton soup actually has some flavor to the soup itself. My husband loves their Dragon and Phoenix and I like the General Tso's chicken. This is now our chinese place of choice. Oh and reasonable besides!

2  Thank Rita I

Reviewed 20 November 2014

What a great reprieve from cooking one evening. The food was tasty and there was a great variety to choose from. We were a large group and the portions were more than enough.

2  Thank katb161
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stopped here to pick up lunch on the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised to learn it would take approximately 10 minutes to prepare my food because they start from scratch with fresh ingredients. I had the beef and broccoli with steamed rice and it was delicious, lots of meat and veggies in a delicious sauce, not too salty. I also got the chicken and broccoli combination for my husband that came with fried rice and an eggroll. He ate less than half because the serving was so generous. My sister enjoyed the wonton soup, lots of wontons and delicious broth. They have a lunch special every day for $5.15 that includes fried rice, a soda, eggroll or wonton soup. You just can't beat that!

1  Thank Loves2fly
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This place opened in May 2013 and is offering 10% off. They have another take out in North Port for 12 years. They close at 10:30 pm so a good place to pick up a late night meal. We arrived late in town; picked up groceries at Publix next door at 9:30 and then went here to pick up dinner. We ordered the Chicken with Garlic Sauce and Hot & Sour Soup. The soup was good; the chicken was tender & plenty, the flavor was "OK" not too strong. It came with a pint of white rice. We had enough for dinner and a snack later. With the 10% discount the total was $12. We'll try this place again and order something else.

1  Thank sunfun4850