“My Favorite Sushi Restaurant in Miami!”
Review of Sushi Sake

Sushi Sake
Ranked #30 of 125 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Sushi Sake is the best! The staff & atmosphere is simply fantastic! My friend & I go there weekly & each night is a new experience! I'm not sure of the night manager's name, but we love him! He always checks in to make sure everything is great, although he knows how obsessed we are!

Definitely check out their lunch specials! Everyday 11 a.m.-15:00!

Sushi Sake is always a good idea!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The sushi was excellent, but their servers apparently cannot be trusted with your credit or debit card.

My boyfriend and I stopped at this location to get some sushi to go and the order came to $69.12. Rick added a $5 tip and sat outside waiting for the order. The server comes over and states that she "lost" the original ticket and handed him another to sign and Rick did not realize that she did not run another copy, but had in fact, authorized another $69.12 on the card. We did not realize this until I tried to use my debit card on Monday and it was declined. This is when I checked our online bank statement and noted that we were charged twice for the same order. My boyfriend went into the location and showed the shift manager what had happened, and she basically told Rick that it was our problem and the second charge "may" not be actually submitted but she would not guarantee it and brushed him off. Well, the second charge DID finalize and in the meantime, we incurred two $33 overdraft charges. I have called twice asking for the franchise owner to return my call, but I am not even sure if the owner got the messages. I have filed a Better Business Bureau complaint.

I will concede that the majority of the staff seemed to be very young and inexperienced. But from the attitude displayed, they had no interest in resolving the issue, making me think in the back of my mind that this was not accidental. I will give the franchise owner until the end of the day to call me before I contact the corporate office. I am not sure if they thought they were ripping off a tourist (which my boyfriend is local and I will be moving to North Miami in November to joint him) or what, but it is now a matter of principle. Oh, and Sushi Sake will NOT be our go-to sushi place any time in the future.

2  Thank sherricruz1960
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I had the teriyaki chicken. I literally had 10 pieces of small meat and no veggies. The taste was good, but really? The sushi roll was ok, but a little too crunchy and not that flavorful. I don't think the meal is worth the price. The one pro is that the atmosphere and decor are really nice. Also, I didn't try some of their popular sushi rolls. They may have been a lot better.

1  Thank Zack B
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Very good sushi and hibachi. Friendly staff. Clean and enjoyable atmosphere. We had a large group and they were able to accommodate us fairly easy.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Customer service was great and so was the food . The service is fast as well great place to eat at . The restaurant is located in north miami ehich was not far from the mall Aventura