“Love it!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ihop #360001
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Everything is delicious, fresh and cooked the way you ask to. I would go there everyday if I lived in the USA. I highly recomend the hash browns! The Quick 2-Egg Breakfast is the best option then! But replace the toasts for pancakes!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We chose a Saturday morning to eat here and after a 10 minute wait we were seated. The restaurant is a lot more tight that I remember but we had a good meal at a fair price.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Called in for a brunch before the rocket launch from Cape Canaveral. The staff were pleasant the food was hot and tasty, I do normally love their waffles and fruit but I didn't have this on this occasion. This is in complete contrast to a another Ihop review

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and i live right next to an iHop on Biscayne, we went there once but never returned, we found this lovely gem on 163st. We have been going to this place for 2 years and the service and food are great at any time on any day, really set the bar for all iHops.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We went to a lot of places for breakfast over in Miami - IHOP, Dennys, McDonalds, S&S Diner, Cafe's, hotel buffets, cruise buffets - but this was my favourite.
The pancakes were delicious and come in all sorts of flavours and toppings - alongside what is basically a full English breakfast. Was also relatively cheap in comparison.
There was also a deal on Saint Patricks day - wear green and get 3 pancakes for $1.00. Brilliant.