“Don't bother......Find Somewhere Else”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ihop #360001
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Smaller than Waffle House. They packed you in like Sardines. Parking is ridiculous also. The restaurant is kind of dirty and dingy. It somewhat blends with the area that it's located in. Bathrooms (Men) were horrid, and nasty.
I wouldn't recommend stopping at this IHOP regardless of how hungry you are

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We love this place for breakfast. Every time we come to visit my parents we come here to eat breakfast. I always get the steak omelet with hash brown which is so delicious and my husband gets a traditional breakfast with over easy eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and a stack of pancakes. The food is always hot and delicious and the service is great. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

They have a great breakfast and the service is quite fast. If you like some good bacon, eggs and pancakes.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

One of our favorite breakfast/lunch places in North Miami. Great and vast menu of any brekfast treat you could ask for in a clean, bright restaurant with excellent friendly service. The price is so right you automatically leave a large tip and pay less than for a comparable restaurant including the gratuity.
The only issue is the limited parking and there may be a 10 minute wait. Worthwaiting for however.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Everything is delicious, fresh and cooked the way you ask to. I would go there everyday if I lived in the USA. I highly recomend the hash browns! The Quick 2-Egg Breakfast is the best option then! But replace the toasts for pancakes!