“Amazing Kosher Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Chai Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chai Wok
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant out of curiosity, and was very pleasantly surprised. Kosher and Chinese are not words that are generally found together, but the food was excellent. The portions are huge, and the taste is comparable to any of the best conventional Chinese restaurants. Obviously there is no pork, shellfish, etc., but quite a wide selection. Seating is cafe style. The only negative is that parking next to the restaurant is limited. I wholeheartedly recommend the Chai Wok for anyone who likes Chinese food.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Steven was our waiter and he was out of this world. He was polite, funny, chatty and efficient. The food was quickly served and very delicious. Flavorful and colorful. They gave us the dipping sauces and extra fortune cookies when we left packed into our doggy bags.. The servings were So Big, we had to take the last half home. Very large serving size !!!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

The food (Chinese/sushi/American) all awesome! Service great, especially when Steve is your waiter! Owners very nice and place beautifully kept and clean. My kids and husband and I love going there! Also we love order their sushi platter to go. It enhances any party and makes for a very special and appreciated host gift!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Decent food, not so great... Horrendous service from the owner.
We waited over an hour and 20 minutes for our food from the time we placed our order. When we asked how much longer it was going to be, he became hostile and irate with us. I responded by telling him if they are backed up, he could have let me know but there's no indication of that so he got even more rude and began raising his voice at me.
The attitude was offensive and disgusting but from the owner of the restaurant, which made it so much worse.
He had no care for anyone, just an attitude of entitlement as if he was doing me a favor by letting me eat from his restaurant.

2  Thank icohen424
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

For the prices they charge, the food should be on point. Sadly it wasn't close. Soggy chicken, small portions, overpriced and unfriendly owner. Go elsewhere