“Great sushi, fast service, friendly staff ”
Review of Yakko-San

Yakko-San
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Intercostal Mall, NE 163 street to beach, trun left on NE 35 Ave, Right side is Mall, Next to old navy..
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Had some great shrimp tempura rolls and fried rice. While the sushi isn't the best I have ever had, it was great for the price. It's a solid choice if you're looking for good, decently priced sushi.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I went with my friends to have a couple beers and also I try the shrimp spicy mayo the best you have to go!!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I come here often, it's one of my favorite spots for sushi! The wait staff is fast and super friendly, the sushi and the fried rice- best in south Florida. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went to Yakko-San early Saturday night with a friend. We had the Tuna Sashimi Salad Spicy which was delicious! Very fresh tuna and great dressing on the salad. We had the shrimp tempura and it was fried to perfection! probably the best tempura I ever had. We also had two sushi rolls, the Shrimp Tempura roll and the Hamachi Tataki Jalapeno roll. Again great rolls! I'll definitely come back to this restaurant many more times! By the way, the menu is quite big and offers a large assortment of Japanese food.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I've been eating at yakkosan for almost 8 years I don't really know,since their last location... The best food ,quality and cheap for what you get , I could eat there everyday ... And certain things on the menu are the best here ...I've been to other more expensive restaurants ,but it's not the same ... I'll always recommend it !!! Thanks guys ,