“Fresh Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

The food was good and the waitress was attentive. It has a very small parking lot so parking can be tough. The food came out very quickly , large plates and was fresh.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This location in North Miami Beach, FL is okay for a quick neighborhood lunch. The menu is diverse and reasonably priced. Notably they have a "Japanese Lunch Combination Box" which has 3pcs. Of Sushi, 4pcs. Of California Roll 6pcs. of sashimi and 2 shrimp tempura for $11.95 which is a reasonable price but the California roll is really small/thin. Additionally, compared with many other Asian restaurants in the area, they have no online ordering capability. There is also a delivery charge of $2.00, so don't forget to add that into your bill. All in all, its an Okay place to eat, but nothing phenomenal other than a neighborhood sushi place.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We used to go Siam Square for many years and were very happy until last night. Just to sum it up two of three main courses had thick black hair in them. We got up and left and won't be back. I usually go into detail about each thing and my course was really good until my wife and daughter's dishes had the hair in them. All bets are off.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

I consider myself to be a Thai food lover, Siam Square is nearly 2 blocks away from my job. My surprise is when I ordered my food to be delivered, the lady on the phone advised me my total and also included "This is already including a $2 tip/delivery fee included to your $16 total". I said perfect and awaited about an hour and a half for the food to arrive. My surprise is when the delivery man tells me, "my tip is not included". This was said infront of everyone in the lobby. I turned to him and said that was not what was advised to me when I placed the order, he stood there and repeated what he had said before. This was rude and it doesn't speak very highly of the service. It's sad that i wont order from there because the food is good but they are just plain rude.

1  Thank Dayana007
Reviewed 15 September 2010

We love this place..
We normally always order super dragon rolls, thai rolls, tea, popeye salad, and special fried rice..plenty of food...
The service is fast and fantastic...
The food is always delicious and we go there quite often...