“Good fast sushi for lunch / dinner”
Review of Iron Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Iron Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Cool small place, very family oriented, good food, fast delivery, clean and very tasty. I had their ademame, 2 rols with salmon and avocado (must!) and a beer. They are very fast and very kind. I recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Good food, clean, simple and great service! We go there all the time, its right behind our indoor cycling studio.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

You know, I see all these other negative reviews and all I can say is "everyone has their own experiences". Mine was pretty good, but it may be because I didn't interact directly with the staff there. My friends had some custom sushi platters made for their Super Bowl party.

I thought the quality of the sushi was very good. Not the "finest" I've ever had, but I definitely went back for seconds...and thirds. It was tasty and fresh and I enjoyed it.

People say things often "taste better when free" so perhaps if I had to pay for it I'd have different feelings. For now, I'm happy with my review and hopefully others will agree that it's pretty good.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Check your bill atthe delivery time because they are overcharging the customers, and do not refund if you already signed the bill. The girl answering the phone doesn't know what she is doing. Will tell you the total by phone, then at delivery you will have another total. Be aware of this location!!

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Plenty of choices, price options vary enormously from moderate $3.50 to stupidly high. Food tasted a little salty and thrown together in a haphazard way. A soup came free with my value meal, which was watery green coloured, it had one peice of tofy and a few spinach leaves. I threw it away hoping it will not contaminate the miami drainage system