“Panda msg”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is an attempt at making Chinese food in to a fast food operation. Of which I consider a failure as they were the original fast food kings and this attempt to imitate the imitation fails miserably. The food is bland with tons of msg seasoning and the service in the least mediocre. Not recommend at all go elsewhere for Chinese food

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Ok the server nataly si bad no say welcome nothing very bad experience si Luce like Chine girl very bad service and experience

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I think that's probably enough said don't you? It's not good for any restaurant to have cockroaches running around your feet but Panda Express on 163rd street is always so dirty that my wife refuses to eat there any more. Such a shame.

1  Thank Nicholas K
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The person taking the order at the drive through in the evening on 10/09/2017was extremely rude and impatient.I was trying to explain what I wanted and she kept interrupting me telling me she has to put the order the way it should in the system.I know this is a drive thru and she has to be quick but she needs to learn good customer service.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Very good I went by myself and had the rice with the orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp it was so good and at a reasonable price for a good amount. This was my first time going and now I go very often you should definitely give it a try.