“Wings and Arsenal FC”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I came into Duffys on US 1 in Jupiter the off chance they would have the Arsenal FC match on in the mid afternoon and while it wasn't on TV they were very accommodating and tuned it in for me.

I had the BBQ wings and they were delicious served quickly and hot. Stephanie was incredible and took care of my every need.

Give Duffys a try, you won't be disappointed.

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you for taking the time to write in regarding your excellent great at our PGA Blvd. location. I have forwarded your comments to the GM of that location so that your server Stephanie can get the recognition she deserves for such friendly service. We love to have you as a raving fan! Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a wonderful day!

Best Wishes,
DSchmer@duffysmvp.com

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We went Friday night for supper. Super busy, excellent staff to get us seated, and had such a good time. Shrimp and chicken tender baskets were so good. Friends had mahi tacos and the salmon special. Both raved about how good they were. The back room where we were seated is much noisier than the front of the restaurant, but we managed. Our server was attentive without hovering and had a great sense of humor. Pricing is very fair and they offer 2 for 1 drink specials so that's a plus. We will definitely return when we are in the area. Thanks Duffy's!

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Hi Stilsam,

Thank you for taking the time to write in regarding your great experience at our PGA Blvd. location. I have forwarded your comments to the GM of that location so that they are aware of your feedback. Additionally, I have noted the quality of your Mahi Mahi. It is our hope to use this feedback as a training tool for our culinary team on the proper execution of this dish. We love to have you as a raving fan! Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a wonderful day!

DSchmer@duffysmvp.com

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I love Duffy's for its excellent burgers and great service. The noise can be a bit much on weekend's and that is why we dine there mid-week after 7pm. My only real criticism is that they water down the liquor in their 2 for 1 cocktails.

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to review our PGA Blvd. location. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, including the noise level on weekends. I've passed along your thoughts regarding the strength of our 2-4-1 drink specials for our team to investigate further. Have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Sports bar. The food is outstanding and so is the service. Happy hour 2 for 1 drinks all day, every day. Great selection of food and the prices are very reasonable .

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review our PGA Blvd. location on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to hear about your visit, including the outstanding food and service! Additionally, we love to know that you have been taking full advantage of our 2-4-1 drink specials, and appreciate our menu selection, variety, and price point. I'll be sure to pass along your praise! Have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We've eaten and have taken food our numerous times and the food is consistently good. Portions are ok and service is good for how busy it gets. The bars are always packed because the happy hour or 2 4 1 seems to always be on. Great place to catch a game if you like it noisy and friendly. Best we have had here is their Mahi sandwich served with a variety of side choices. Beer is cold wine ok, prices fair and a fun place to visit. They also have a reward program that is one of the best around. This is not gourmet but you will not be disappointed.

Dylan S, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to write in regarding your great experience at our PGA Blvd. location. I have forwarded your comments to the GM of that location so that they may share your praise with our entire team. We love to have you as a raving fan! Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!