“Similar to other chain bar/restaurants”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Has the same feel as "Chili's" or "TGIF" or "Ale House"... There wasn't anything which made me think "we HAVE to go back". Although they advertise drinks as 2 for 1 all day, the price for "one" is high. The food was very good. I really enjoyed my Turkey burger. The Onion rings were Yummy as well. The service was spot on and the restaurant was very clean. I recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

My girls love the burgers here, and there are 8 choices of burgers! I had tenderloin tips on skewers, with horseradish sauce on the side, and garlic mashed potatoes. (They had run out of Meat Loaf, my first choice.) Good, for not great. The place is a bit noisy for conversation, both because of acoustics, and also because of the distraction of at least a dozen different TV screens within sight of our table. Hard to concentrate! Service was fine, desserts are good. I like the place, but not enough to say it is outstanding, at least to my tastes.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

If I was writing this two years or more ago, it would be rave. Not so today. Let me preference saying I eat lunch here frequently. Even though Duffy's keep sneaking upwards the "special" prices like jumping two for one draft beers a dollar, this is still reasonable. A long time clientele, I finally have to write how disappointed how the quality has appreciably declined. The food display is way too often sloppy. Here's a bottom line: for years Duffy's had their own chip brand served gratis. Now you have to request them. No longer the in-house sliced potatoes, the bar chips are like a packaged ripple. Long time customers still talk about this as a drop in consumer appreciation. From a marketing standpoint, this is sheer stupidity. The Duffy's chip was an icon. It made Duffy's special and stand out from other every bar/restaurant in town. Bad decision. I've heard the reasons and excuses for the the change. No one buys it.

I prefer to praise rather than complain. The daily luncheon specials, Monday through Friday, are a deal and popular. Why not extend through the weekend especially off season for the locals who are your dedicated customers?

Once Duffy's was special. Perhaps it has grown too fast. Just feedback.

Christmas party for years something many of us looked forward. Particularly those who are no longer with immediate family. So Duffy's, in a sense, became family, and to have a special day during the holiday season was something we cherished, knowing there was a gift at the door with our names, could bring a friend, and enjoy an open bar and buffet. SANTA CLAUS.

I still have my engraved pint glasses and other gifts from those years. You might want to consider resurrection of this event. Reasons for ceasing are lame and unacceptable to anyone with an iota of intelligence. When everything comes down to profit and deletes appreciation coming from the heart, then you (Duffy's) become just another restaurant that can be quickly forgotten.

Growth is always difficult, whether it be personal evolution or business. However, business should make familiarity and warmth timeless.

Specialities should be honored, like the fish tacos no longer offered and anticipated; like the specialty beers like draft Negra Modelo and Warstsiner no longer offered; like asparagus deleted from the menu for those discerning. I know this is a sports bar; not a gourmet restaurant. But there is a responsibility to provide healthy food for your family of consumers.

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Good Afternoon rileystressreduction - Thank you for taking the time to review our PGA location. We would like to sincerely apologize for the disappointment we have caused and will be sending you a message to the email address listed on your MVP "All Star" card.
Best,
Stephanie W
Guest Services

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We always go on Wednesdays for the kids eat free deal. I always get the goat cheese and artichoke flat bread with double chicken and it never disappoints. Service is always consistent

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you PKexperience for enjoying Kids Night with us. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Bartender is fantastic (Stephanie) but everything else is mediocre (food, drinks, prices).They make you believe you are getting a great price on the "buy 1 get one drinks" but you realize it's not true.

Rosetoo76 - Oh my goodness. Thank you for taking the time to review our PGA location. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment in regards to our 2 for 1 drinks. I've copied our GM and Sr. Management team on your feedback to ensure they are made aware. If you would like to reach out to us further to provide more details, please message us at swerner@duffysmvp.com so we can get in touch!
Stephanie