Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$207
eDreamsUS$207
FindHotelUS$207
Destinia.comUS$245
3,324 results
All reviews mangos restaurant double tree gulf view breakfast buffet great beach top floor gulf of mexico love this hotel parking garage beach chairs ocean front spring break tiki balcony elevator eddie tampa
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021

Location! Great rooms overlooking the gulf, with fantastic staff, food and beverages to complete the trip. We have stayed there for the past 6 years, sometimes twice a year and haven’t been disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Terry Graber, General Manager at DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay - North Redington Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

We are happy to hear that you have stayed with us many times over the years! Thank you for all of your great comments about our rooms, staff and food & beverage. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2021

Scott with the Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton in North Redington Beach Florida came to the rescue after an extremely confusing experience booking online.
I thought I was booking directly through the Doubletree, but instead I somehow was redirected to an unknown third party site who added $500 to the room along with a non-refundable cancellation. I was left feeling very frustrated about how to resolve the issue until I contacted the hotel online. Scott responded to my online contact quickly and offered exceptional customer service by going over and above to help me rectify the problem I had. With his help I was able to cancel the reservation and receive a full refund of my booking, including the undisclosed extra fees. I then re-booked directly through the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Location,Location, Location. It has that for sure. However, the sliding balcony doors need replaced. They are beyond worn out, metal on metal. I was happy they gave us a Diamond member upgrade even though they tried to charge for the difference until I caught it. The beach bar is a great place for a few drinks and watching a football game. My biggest complaint is the food. The nachos were one step above 7-11 nachos. The ribs and chicken was burnt offerings. The best thing I ate were the breakfast potatoes. This hotel is pricey for being old with issues but at least hire a chef and not a cook.

Date of stay: October 2021
Terry Graber, General Manager at DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay - North Redington Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment you experienced during your stay. We take pride in maintaining our hotel to the highest standards in order to provide a wonderful, memorable experience for our guests. Your issues will be addressed and corrective measures will be implemented. We do appreciate your loyalty as an elite Diamond Member and hope you will consider returning and giving us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Awesome location, great view, super friendly staff and awesome dining. The room view was breathtaking. The evening sunset was picturesque of perfection. Everytime in and out of the hotel the staff who learned my names and addressed me by it would say have a nice day or see You soon. I can not wait to stay again this was one of the best family trips I’ve had in a long time

1  Thank dballz24

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your stay. Providing a wonderful, memorable experience is always our top priority! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Had a great time. Rooms have been updated and have hard floors which I really liked. Clean hotel. Nice tiki bar. Mangos restaurant had great food and views. Friendly staff. Nice location, close to John’s Pass.

1  Thank Tiffany R