“...To Die For...”
Review of Chefs of Napoli IV

Chefs of Napoli IV
Ranked #47 of 513 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the great reviews, I stopped here for lunch. I was offered to sit at the bar, since it was just me, and it was perfect. There were a few other people at the bar, but they were all low-key.

My waiter(s) were very attentive, and when I asked about two particular dishes, the main one helped me make the perfect choice; the lobster ravioli topped with shrimp.

First course was a salad. Very fresh. I wasn't asked what dressing I wanted, so I was worried I wouldn't like it. Man, it was great! And not too much of it.

I gotta say, when I took that first bite, I was blown away! It has to be one of best dishes I've ever had! I was hoping to try a dessert, but since I ate the whole thing, I was too full. My waiter kept checking if I liked everything. True perfection from the bread to that last bite.

This is definitely authentic Italian food. Not only did all the staff speak Italian, but I noticed many of the customers were, too.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The salads were wilted and the dressing was very sour. The Italian dishes were tasteless. The service was average, but the prices are very high. I would suggest several other Italian restaurants in Ocala are better.

1  Thank sebjab
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We have lived in Ocala for 10 years and have struggled to find a good NY pizza.
We have finally found it here!! Our server, Andrew, was excellent and the entire wait stall was pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank sambucca45
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Pasta and meatballs were superb. Service was excellent and fast. Bruce was an excellent waiter—knowledgeable and very attentive. Owner and chef both came around to get customers’ feedback. Terrific meal. A hidden gem. Don’t let the shopping center locale throw you off. Very charming place inside. Welcome stop after a day of traveling. Will definitely return on future trips to FL.

1  Thank MJAYSEA
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

A friend took me here because he said it is amazing and I must try it. We split the pescatore with a red sauce and it was amazing. Cooked perfectly. Linguine was perfect. The house salad and fresh made Italian dressing was superb. Oh my - I am not a bread person but home made fresh warm bread and the oil mixture they bring out was superb.
We had a nice Malbec with it since I don’t drink white wine. I need to go back for tiramisu.
Yes the last booth adjacent the bathrooms is tiny but it was just the two of us and it was nice to have walls around us so we could talk.
I would be remiss to not mention the service was above reproach .. ie superior. FYI we were told there is a $3 charge to split the dish on two plates but that way we each got half, we had lots of pasta and each had a salad. It was worth it.
Thanks to my friend Ed for taking me there.

1  Thank Kathy E