“Great Pizza and Pasta”

Lorito's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #87 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 August 2015

My partner and I stopped by Lorito's last night for some pizza. We read the reviews and decided it would be worth a try. We ordered a large cheese pizza and two sides salads. Also a order of spaghetti and sauce. The pizza was amazing and reminded us of a great Brooklyn pizza. Crust, sauce and cheese made for a delicious taste.. We decided that we should take some home so we ordered one to go. Sauce was delicious, not over seasoned and you could taste the tomatoes. Friendly staff and great food. We will be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

The first time I had Lorito's pizza was easily 35 years ago. I took my family for pizza tonight and it did not disappoint. We ordered the large Margarita with red sauce and a pepperoni and sausage. Yummy!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Great NY pizza made by New Yorkers, nice variety of Italian dishes & salads. Servers are always pleasant & attentive to all our needs.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I think these other commenters aren't giving this place a fair shot! I stopped by with a fellow worker today and we thought the subs we got for lunch were phenomenal!

Yes the place isn't brand new but it has great character, and when you walk in and see two Italians with A slight Brooklyn accents you know they know Italian food.

And not for nothing, but the women working didn't look half bad either working!

Will definitely return next time I'm in ocala

Reviewed 26 April 2015

My wife and I decided to dine at a local restaurant that we had not experienced before. Lorito's Restaurant is located in a small shopping mall on Silver Springs Boulevard. I was not overly impressed upon entering the restaurant. It didn't appear that clean and we were told to sit anywhere we wanted. The restaurant was somewhat noisy and children were running around their tables. Patrons were dressed very casually and I guess wearing ball caps to dinner is the 'in-thing' now days. Our server was very good. She was quite pleasant and attended to all our needs. The food was quite good. My wife had the Sausage and Peppers and I had Lasagna. My wife and I were quite impressed by the quality of the food. Prices were a little high for this type of eatery.
When we left the restaurant, I could not help but feel disappointed. This restaurant has so much potential, but it seems management has let it go. With a little effort and investment, Lorito's could really shine.