“Best pizza in town”

Lorito's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #89 of 508 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in town, we love coming here and bring our out of town friends. Great family atmosphere...

1  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Let me start by saying that I grew up in NJ and I've had some of the best NY pizza there is. Now living in Florida makes it a challenge to find that same flavor and crispness in pizza dough like up north. Lorito's is, by far, the best pizza I've found anywhere in Florida! They have two sections of their small restaurant..the front is where the kitchen/oven is and it resembles the quaint Italian pizzerias up north. There is also the back portion of the restaurant which is more of a sit down restaurant environment. We've had just about everything on their menu but we usually just stick to the pizza since it's what they do best. Try it out...you will not regret it!

1  Thank ryanmichelledr
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We've been going to Lorito's for years and return again yesterday evening.
Excellent food, and service as always.
I ordered the stuffed shells and they were the best that I've ever had.. Ricotta was creamy and delicious along with the sauce.
We also ordered a Cheese Pizza so we would have leftovers for tomorrow.
Crust was just right with the exact amount of cheese.
We will return soon!

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We had dinner at Lorito's last week and found it is still a very traditional style family Italian restaurant, one that older residents of NY & New England would find familiar. Few healthy choices here - pasta with thick meat-flavored tomato sauce and plenty of mozzarella or ricotta cheeses (and not the low-cal variety either). I had truly excellent Stuffed Shells and my wife had Baked Ziti that she raved over. A nice side salad and hot Italian bread added to our enjoyment. If you like traditional southern Italian dishes, Lorito's is an excellent choice. Pizza is a popular menu item here, too.

You enter the store through a typical Italian shopping mall lunch spot but if you continue through you will find the restaurant at the back, done in old-time Italian decor of dark wood.

Service is good and there is a selection of beer & wine.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Always great food and even better service. The prices are reasonable and never had a bad experience. Have been going here since I was a little kid. Now I Love taking my family here.

1  Thank Dawn B