“Best Pizza Hands Down”

Lorito's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #91 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Have been going to Lorito's since 1975...wont eat pizza anywhere else.They have a full menu, staff is great. Have never been disappointed, I have relatives from up North who insist on eating there when they come.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Family owned, best homemade pizza in Ocala. Have had the same decor since the day they opened, which makes me smile every time I go in there.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Lorito's Italian Kitchen is a small local family owned Italian restaurant. It is located in a strip mall and can be easily overlooked. We have eaten at this establishment several times and have been happy every time. The waitstaff are very friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My husband and I met friends here for dinner when we were visiting the area last year. Restaurant is in a strip mall and doesn't look like much from the outside. The front is for pizza pickup and a few booths with tables in the back.
Our helpings were so large we could have split an entree! Each one comes with a salad (basic/simple) and spaghetti or french fries. I had linguine with clams and shrimp in white sauce (olive oil/butter & garlic). Dish had minced clams, 4 steamed clams and 6 shrimp. My husband had grouper with clam marinara - he said it was very good. We took a large doggie bag home with us.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have been going to Lorito's for about 30 yrs. Best service and best Pizza's hands down. If you havent tried it you don't know what your missing!