“Pasta!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Across from Ocala Palms Gated Community
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Low key dining with LOTS of locals eating here. Overheard quite a few horse, racing, ranch, farm, and high finance conversations. Super friendly waitress. Food was good and a lot! We both had enough leftovers for our lunch the next day. Easy parking. We would return.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Well, I've been here twice, and I really enjoyed the food. However, when I did takeout last time the owner/manager was screaming at his employees in front of customers, NOT GOOD! I ordered, and went up to pay at take out and while I waited I finished a text. The owner angrily points to a sign and says "can't you read English?" It says use of cellular phones not allowed. This man is seriously angry, I won't return, he may think he can abuse his employees but a customer! He seriously needs to regroup. Yelling and demeaning never motivates. Get a grip man, or get out of the business.

4  Thank EquestrianTraveler4
Reviewed 2 December 2015

We have never had a bad meal here. The food is genuine, fresh Italian food. The owner comes around to all the tables to check is everyone is satisfied. It's clean, has a nice atmosphere and a great menu. They bake their own bread and rolls right on the premises. Always a delight to eat here and to bring visitors here.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

While heading South to Florida, we hit Ocala around lunchtime. My wife was perusing our new copy of "The Next Exit," and said, "This looks O.K."
Well, the Roma was more than O.K. When we walked in we saw that the place was mobbed. Despite that, we were seated promptly.
I had an Eggplant Parmesan Sub and my wife had a slice of Stuffed Pizza. Mine was made from really fresh eggplant. My wife's pizza was filled with mozzarella and spinach.
We will eat here again when traveling through Ocala.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Great food, great service, great prices, great location..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZ best!

Only a couple of miles from the interstate.