“A Hidden Peaceful Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
DiamondOaksFarm Ocala Florida - check us out on line!  Horse Farm Vacation Rentals- Stay & Ride!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Amanda S
“A Hidden Peaceful Gem”
Reviewed 5 October 2021 for a stay in October 2021

I can not say enough about this beautiful horse farm. My 5 year old daughter fell asleep stargazing in the middle of the field our last night. We booked the master suite overlooking the horses. We watched the most beautiful sunsets, ran free and loved on all of the beautiful horses. I am ready to re-book! Jen was AMAZING with my daughter and Jami made the booking process so easy. My daughter had her first riding lesson and I did a beautiful trail ride. Truly one of the best weekends so far with my daughter.

Date of stay: October 2021
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.