“Scrambles; A great place for breakfast”
Review of Scrambles Cafe

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #32 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Our family meets for breakfast at least once each month and always enjoy our choices. Creamed chip beef on toast, omelets, pancakes, french toast, eggs, cheese grits, and bacon are usually selected by both adults and grandkids. The greetings are friendly and the service is accommodating whatever the size of our group. It's a great place for everyone. Don't expect exotic; just good Southern food.

2  Thank Martin S

Reviewed 8 March 2017

My friends and I have eaten at Scrambles at least 10 times in the last year. Always the best service and the finest food for one could want to eat.. Prices are comparable with other eateries in the area. This is a family owned and run place that has a homey feeling. People friendly and will assist you in your food journey and experience. We will be back.

2  Thank mamacassd
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch. As this was rated 41/2 stars we expected this to be a great find. The service was great and door greeting was friendly and smiling. I'd give that a 4 star. However the food was somewhat disappointing. One had a breakfast quesadilla and found it to have no spice at all and lacked flavor. It was basically cheese & eggs in a tortilla. The other order was a Greek scramble. I think the combination of sausage, feta cheese and olives lead to a lot of salt The eggs were scrambled so well, everything became sort of a dry dish. The hash brown casserole had huge onion pieces in it and the biscuit was undercooked.
We'd give the food a 2.

1  Thank KIngTV1
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A friend and I visited Scrambles at lunchtime last week, Since I especially enjoy breakfast when I don't have to cook it, I was pleased to find that I could order bacon and eggs at noon. My friend enjoyed the quiche and salad, and we were both impressed by their muffins and, most of all, by their friendly, efficient service. I'm sure we'll go back soon.

2  Thank Margy231933
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

First time here and will definitely be back. Great food, great customer service, and very clean! Did I mention the great customer service...I mean not just our waitress but all staff was courteous and friendly!! Thanks now I have a favorite breakfast restaurant! Oh and it is past lunchtime and I am still full!

2  Thank Linda A