“Best Steak and Eggs in Town”
Review of Scrambles Cafe

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #30 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We recently started eating at Scrambles and have been very satisfied. The steak and eggs are wonderful. We were looking for a new breakfast place since Eggs Over closed, and this place is far superior to The Egg and I!! The only problems we have had so far was having melon in the Sun up yogurt parfait. I love all melons, but I personally don't think they taste good in strawberry yogurt. It was a shock to my taste buds. My husband also got very thin sausage patties, but we have only tried them once. Overall, this is a great restaurant with a friendly, hard-working staff. We look forward to trying more items from the menu.

3  Thank Brenda81012

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Although their location is far from town, they more than make up for it with friendly service and some of the best pancakes I've had.

3  Thank Elgin C
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Our family meets for breakfast at least once each month and always enjoy our choices. Creamed chip beef on toast, omelets, pancakes, french toast, eggs, cheese grits, and bacon are usually selected by both adults and grandkids. The greetings are friendly and the service is accommodating whatever the size of our group. It's a great place for everyone. Don't expect exotic; just good Southern food.

2  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My friends and I have eaten at Scrambles at least 10 times in the last year. Always the best service and the finest food for one could want to eat.. Prices are comparable with other eateries in the area. This is a family owned and run place that has a homey feeling. People friendly and will assist you in your food journey and experience. We will be back.

2  Thank mamacassd
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch. As this was rated 41/2 stars we expected this to be a great find. The service was great and door greeting was friendly and smiling. I'd give that a 4 star. However the food was somewhat disappointing. One had a breakfast quesadilla and found it to have no spice at all and lacked flavor. It was basically cheese & eggs in a tortilla. The other order was a Greek scramble. I think the combination of sausage, feta cheese and olives lead to a lot of salt The eggs were scrambled so well, everything became sort of a dry dish. The hash brown casserole had huge onion pieces in it and the biscuit was undercooked.
We'd give the food a 2.