“Great family restaurant ”
Review of Scrambles Cafe

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #33 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I have had lunch here a few times when my business takes me to Ocala. This place is fantastic whether you're having breakfast or lunch.

3  Thank Richard G

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have to say that since we have discovered Scrambles , we have given up cooking . We have had many family meals at Scrambles and I believe I have the MENU now memorized , having tried just about every thing on it but when it comes to the Garden Delight Omelet with the sour cream on the side .... MAKE MINE A DOUBLE SOUR CREAM . For those that crave meat with you breakfast or lunch just order a side of the best prepared bacon the way you like. I prefer mine nice an crisp . This morning our Server " RYAN R. told us that they had added Tater Tots to the menu and they arrived hot , crisp and fresh . But I'm a down home boy that still love my grits and they make the best . You're sure to meet the owner " Barbara " as she tries to greet each and every customer with a smile. All the staff is wonderful ..

4  Thank Ocalakid55
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food! We will definitely be back. I had the veggie eggs and hash browns they were delicious. Very quick and good price.

4  Thank Allie C
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Our regular breakfast place closed and we just happened to look around for a replacement and I fear if I give this place a 5 star review we'll never be able to get a table. My first visit to Scrambles was breakfast with my Brother , Sister , Ex-wife and house mate. My sister ordered the veggie omelet and because it came with sour cream I decided I would order the same and take hers. I ordered the Grits and rye marbled toast. Every mouthful was so full of flavor that long after everyone was finished I continued to savor an Omelet this side of Heaven . The grits we heaped high in a bowl of its own with butter and the rye toast came Texas style. Even their coffee could put Starbucks to shame .
Since that first encounter we have returned 3 times in two weeks and my house mate has tried many of their other menu offerings but I go right back to the Veggie Omelet with the sour cream ( on the side ) Prices are dirt cheap , most under $10

3  Thank Ocalakid55
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We recently started eating at Scrambles and have been very satisfied. The steak and eggs are wonderful. We were looking for a new breakfast place since Eggs Over closed, and this place is far superior to The Egg and I!! The only problems we have had so far was having melon in the Sun up yogurt parfait. I love all melons, but I personally don't think they taste good in strawberry yogurt. It was a shock to my taste buds. My husband also got very thin sausage patties, but we have only tried them once. Overall, this is a great restaurant with a friendly, hard-working staff. We look forward to trying more items from the menu.

3  Thank Brenda81012