Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$108
Hilton.com
US$80
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$82
US$67
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againenjoyed my staynice staynice breakfastbagelschecking inone night stayfront desk clerkgreat place to stayparking lotfree breakfastocala areastephaniehighwaygashurricane
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I used to attend trainings for work at this hotel so I was already familiar with it. During the end of my lease my new apartment was not ready quite yet and I needed a place to stay for a couple of days quickly. It was the middle of the night when I used my phone app and searched for hotels near me. Booking was so simple, fast, and efficient and the price was right. Since I was packing the last of my stuff I ended up checking in really late. Greeted with a smile and friendly service. I did not really use the pool or any other amenities since I basically was just there for a place to crash after work. However, for the value there was a nice free breakfast that I don't even get when I pay $200 a night at other hotels. Choices were simple and usual for a continental but great and I went to work full and happy. While Microtel may not be my choice for an extended vacation stay, it is perfect for quick stays and weekend trips!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
afzal v, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thank you I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast and you felt cozy staying with us. My staff is happy to hear they made a great impression on you and you were checked in with no issues. Hopefully we see you again for a quick get a away!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2016

there was a savory looking mexican guy playing on couch by front desk, looked unkempt and appeared to be just loitering there , quiet unpersentable

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Please feel free to bring this concern to the staff or any other issues so we may address them and make you feel more comfortable.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

The night staff front desk guy is so nice and extremely helpful! I can be such pain and a bit picky and he made sure i was good! Hes the type customer service everyone needs in their hotel! The room floor was a bit damp but im assuming its due to the jacuzzi tub. Bed and room seemed small compared to handicapped rooms and bathroom. I would stay here again. Overall pretty clean, breakfast is always good. Most staff is nice and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for all the praise! As a staff we strive to make your experience one of a kind and enjoyable. There are many events coming up hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
afzal v, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016