“Another GREAT Italian restaurant”
Review of Fiore's Cafe

Fiore's Cafe
Ranked #48 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Four of us had different dishes-veal piccata, chicken piccata, crab stuffed raviolis, and veal,saltbucca, Caesar salads were cold and crisp. veal was fork tender, ravis were tender and full of crab. Garlic rolls were outstanding. Service was attentive and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

food and service super. Decor is very pleasant. Had a group of 15 and everyone was complimentary about the food.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is part of our rotation and we eat here at least twice a month. Great service, quality product cooked to order. Yes it may take a while to get your food as they cook it fresh .If you are in a rush head over to the Olive Garden where the microwave is much quicker. I would normally have one of the fish specials with risotto and my wife gets the veal which is the size of a hubcap. I really think they do a very good job here and worth a try. I do my best to support locally owned business's and this one gives back with a quality meal at a fair price.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Best thin cheese pizza I have ever had! We have eaten here several time. Other Italian dishes are delightful as well. I've taken a couple groups here and not a single complaint. All compliments!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Started out with a bang when it opened a couple of years ago, but has deteriorated somewhat since. VERY NOISEY facility. Food is OK ... Italian cuisine primarily. Prices tended to be high in relation to ambiance and food quality.