“Great Price and Taste”

Five Star Pizza
Ranked #124 of 505 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My slice of pepperoni pizza was really good. The slice was huge and the price was great. Plenty of gooey cheese and they did not skim on the pepperonis. The crust was good, considering I'm use to wood fired pizza. I would stop in here again.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Had delivered to RV park across from silver springs to and State park. Amazing thin crust pizza and Garlic Rolls were simply amazing!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Yummy huge pizza!!!! It's our go to pizza in all of Ocala!! Call them now, the one on SR 200!! Just opened!!

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Got here quickly and did the trick. The price was good and pizza better. Big slices with the perfect amount of toppings.

1  Thank Garnetandgoldgal
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We were referred to them by our hotel and loved it. If you have a party and need to feed a lot of people be sure to get the 24" pizza. This is a monster size pizza that is cooked perfectly. My husband insisted we needed to order this even though there were only 2 of us. Needless to say we had plenty of left overs for breakfast the next morning. It was just as good the 2nd time cold as it was hot. The delivery person was super kind and patient since I was not prepared. The cheese garlic bread was wonderful as it is the size of a small pizza. I have family in the Ocala are and will gladly be ordering from here again on my next visit to them.