“Indian food!”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you want authentic Indian food this is the place to go! Having grown up eating Indian food I can order exactly what I want and Amrit palace produces it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

At least every month we drive the 30 minutes to get our fix of Indian Food. As usual this was delicious. We both had lamb curry on rice served with nan and Dahl soup. The onion relish they serve with the garlic nan is excellent. Prompt, courteous service too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I got the palak paneer which is my favorite! The flavors of everything was so rich and wonderful. I was able to see into the kitchen briefly, it was immaculate!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful inside and out. Amazing service , very polite , fast and professional. We went there because they had a full page of vegetarian options and they had lots of vegan options too. The food was amazing . The portions were very big. Definitely the best Indian food we ever had.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We had the lunch special. For $9.95 it comes with a cup of lentil soup, naan, rice, chutney, and one entree. My husband had the chicken curry and I had the tandoori chicken. Both were filling and delicious. It was good food in an elegant setting.

2  Thank Lori W