“Out of this world Indian”

Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

A rare but wonderful find in Ocala. My husband and I eat Indian frequently and this is one of our favorites in the US. We stop in every time we're in Ocala.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered a large special that included several items and courses including dessert all in order. The waiter was not pleasant, the food was not as good as other restsurants serving the same kind of food and they didnt bring our dessert, so we asked about it and they acted insulted about it even though it was included as one of the courses. Price is expensive.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love the flavor of Indian foods although at times I cannot take the slice level. Amrit gives me a choice so I can enjoy without being way to hot. The selections are very good and the service was top notch.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I love indian food and have had the chance to try different indian restaurants around the United States. I might be bias because I live in Ocala but their food is delicious. Amrit Palace is managed by their owners and the service is excellent. I highly recommend this place. My mouth is watering as I write this review...

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went to the Palace yesterday and found the food and service very good. Seemed a little pricy compared to home in the UK but I put that down to the current exchange rate. Overall I would recommend here very good food and service !