“the best pizza around”

Johnny's Pizzeria
Ranked #190 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My husband and I are from The Bronx. We are always looking for the perfect pizza. We found it at Johnny's, who is from The Bronx! The REAL DEAL!
It is very small, only 2 small tables.
Johnny's has the best cannoli you ever ate in your life.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Would not think of getting pizza anywhere else. Authentic NY Pizza. The crust is crisp but not too thin, the sauce is just right not too heavy and the cheese is the crowning glory. Make sure you stop by for a slice.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Hands dow this I'd the best pizza in ocala and the best I've ever had. We just get cheese because you don't mess with a great thing!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Today at 5:21pm
Just had a pizza delivered it was old looked like it was sitting around they threw alittle more cheese on it and you could see the difference between the new and old and it tasted like day old pizza ,I was very disappointed. and instead of offering to replace it and bring it .they wanted me to pick it up or give me one next time.. very disappointing frown emoticon no thanks

3  Thank Harley I
Reviewed 21 October 2015

It's just a take-out type of place with limited seating, but Johnny is an experienced restaurateur originally from the Bronx. You can see the pride and enjoyment Johnny has as he prepares your customized pizza. Johnny states the secret to his pizza is the New York water he brings to his shop and utilizes in the pizza dough. All I can say is Johnny, I don't have to spend the airfare to go to NY anymore as you have provided Ocala with an authentic tasting NY pizza. PS. For an extra treat try the conolli with a very fresh crispy crust and creamy filling.