“Pretty close to NYC”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #46 of 121 Restaurants in Ocoee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I have been getting Pizza here for years.
I am a purest,just want a really good cheese pizza. This is the closest I have found to Brooklyn Pizza in the area. I usually toss it in the oven to get it a little hotter. Add some granulated garlic and it is perfect.

Thank bucky5x5 .

Reviewed 29 July 2016

This is by far the best fast delivery pizza in town. Food is always perfect and always hot when delivered. They do a great job.

1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Marco's has become my favorite place to get great pizza. If this is a chain it surely doesn't taste like one. So far so great not a bad pie yet and I've had several.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I just rolled into Ocoee to visit family. My brother in law wanted pizza and he suggested Marco's. It was nearby so said, sure lets go for it. We ordered a pizza and went to pick it up. It wasn't a bad pie, but it's different then what I'm used to in NYC and Miami. I like a thinner crust and brick oven as well or an authentic NY style pizza. All the ingredients were fresh and I did enjoy it. It's good for the folks who love a thicker chewy crust. I would be a great pie for families.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Pizza is great, especially the New York style and deep dish. I used to order regularly until the night when I ordered pizza for my friends and I. I found a discount code and placed my order online. When my friend went to pick up the order, the staff accused me of being a hacker and banned me from online ordering. Guess it's Papa Johns for my friends and I from here on out...