“Average!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Our family has gone to the Texas Roadhouse many times, especially to celebrate birthdays. This time was a disappointment! The food wasn't prepared well and the service was not good either. The steak fries were awfully salty and cold. My chicken was also cold. Our party of six didn't get their meals at the same time. Then when we got served it was incorrect. Won't be going back any time soon!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Roadhouse is usually very busy, attesting to the good food and reasonable prices. I have tried all of the types of steaks they offer, and I have enjoyed them all. The service is always good and the servers seem to enjoy their work, adding to a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a dinner here tonight. It was ok french fries were over salted. It was good but nothing to be crazy about it. I go all the time but it just was nothing spectacular. The rolls are getting smaller and i am not even a big eater. It just seemed just ok tonight. I will return but not in no time soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here so many times that I cannot count them all.
The consistency is remarkably commendable!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We eat here often with friends. They truly know how to cook a steak to your specifications. Everything I've ordered has always been very good. My fav is the chicken Caesar salad but the pork chops and chicken fingers are very good. My hubby loves the road kill! Fred pickles and onion blossoms are excellent too!