“Subs are great and huge”
Review of Dileo's Italian Deli - CLOSED

Dileo's Italian Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here about 12 times and am always impressed with the food being delicious and fresh and the owners are always polite.. I'd eat there everyday if I lived closer

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I work at a small business a couple miles from Dileo's Italian Deli and I think, at this point, I have had no less than probably 100 subs delivered from this place!!! If I am addicted to anything in life it has surely become my once to twice weekly delicious Dileo's sub! The best tasting subs I have EVER eaten anywhere. The owners are the best! In fact, while I was having some dental issues recently (ah, the joys of growing older) I was having a hard time eating anything, much less a sub!! I mentioned once, in passing, to the owner's wife when I called in my order. She very kindly cut my thick Roast Beef sub into eight sections to make it easier for me to eat. You cannot know what it meant to me that day. For there could be no worse torture for me than to have one of their delicious subs in front of me that I couldn't eat!! I'm serious! If you haven't tried this place yet, you really should soon!
The best Boars Head meats are used. Everything is always fresh. And the ROLLS (my hand to God) will make you wanna 'jump up and slap yer daddy's face" (as they say)...They are the BEST. And always consistently so!
Do yourself a favor..in fact, give yourself a gift...You will certainly not be disappointed, I will guarantee you.
The place I work is within a short walk from another local sandwich shop and it would be easy for me to save the tip money and just get my subs from them. (and their subs are good), but, I would never switch.
To me, and obviously many others, Dileo's is unsurpassed in this area for the quality of their subs and most certainly the friendliness and caring attitude of the staff and it's owners!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

After seeing reviews on trip advisor about this restaurant my daughter and I decided to stop by today and give it a try. It is very rare that I will eat Subs, but everyone once in awhile, I will have one and generally I am disappointed. Today was not so-the Italian sub we ordered was excellent and the meat had great flavor and more important very fresh-better than Bohr's Head. I believe it must have been the owner that asked had I been in to his shop before and they were very friendly. The price is higher than a Publix Bohrs head but they really load on the meat and the roll is very fresh. A 12" is more than enough for 2. They hand slice the meat when you order your sub so it is not pre cut and laying around. I like to support small bussiness in the area and this is one that is well worth it. They will even deliver out to Deltona but the drive over to Orange City is well worth the trip.
Give it a try and I cannot imagine that you would be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

The owner's are great people and their subs are even better.. One of the most popular lunch choices for students from our local high school. The food never disappoints! EVERY customer leaves happy EVERY time and if not then you're doing something wrong because these people can make one hell of a sandwich! Surely one of my top recommendations! -Brayonna

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This is not a fancy place - not by a long shot. A grungy little strip of stores, card tables for eating in, a need for a good paint job - this is not an attractive place. But the sandwiches? The sandwiches are really good! My wife and I split a 12" sub, with ham, cappicola, salami and provolone, that was absolutely huge. It was far more than we needed and had terrific flavor. We added a bag of chips and a 24 oz. drink and paid just over $13 for lunch. We felt we got a lot of food for the money. I would stop again and would recommend this place to others. It could be a five bullet deli with a little work on the appearance, as the food is certainly worthy.