“You owe it to yourself to try their subs”
Review of Dileo's Italian Deli - CLOSED

Dileo's Italian Deli
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 16 January 2015

This is the way a sub should be made. Nice soft bread with tons of meat for a great price. You really owe it to yourself to stop in and have a sub. I order often for lunch and my food is always ready when I get there.

Reviewed 21 October 2014

You are very brave it you order one their whole subs, I've never seen a sub so packed with so much delicious fresh meat and I'm not a shy eater. Unless you are alone, count on "to-go" because there are only a couple small tables inside. Love their Italian so much it's hard to try anything else, they will custom make any sub you'd like to try. We don't go anywhere else now.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

If your looking for a gooood Italian sub (grinder as we call em) just like from up north THIS is the place

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The owners were very kind, service was quick...like less than 3 minutes and my sub and cannolis were ready, handmade and very FRESH and Delicious and very reasonable...PLUS it was HUGE....for 7 bucks I could have fed four people!!! Keep up the good work and Please if you can everyone go give em a try, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Johnette Z
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Just ate lunch there today they have the best subs in florida . The specialty subs never disappoint and have enough meat to feed me for a hole day ,I will eat there every time I'm in orange city

1  Thank Redrocus