“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Chili's has the best Margaritas. I love the El Presidente. The food is good and it's at a great price.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my husband and family for lunch on Sunday. We were seated right away. Our server, Jimmy, was very friendly. He was prompt in taking our drink order, meal order, and with checking on us while we were eating. The food came out quickly. Everything tasted great! My husband and I had salads. My mom had a Fiesta combo. My grandfather had the chicken breast. My grandmother had the turkey club. Almost all of us took home leftovers. We have always enjoyed our trip to Chili's! We will definitely return!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and food you received from Jimmy at our Orange City Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We have eaten at a Chili's before. But tonight's experience was terrible. The server brought poorly prepared food to the table not following our request. All she had to say was, "I'm sorry" for every issue. She called the manager to come to the table. When he came to the table, he listened to what we said and basically called me a liar. I was shocked to say the least. Our order did not come with all it was supposed to. He assured me that it did. We both realized that he was wrong. We also realized that he was going to do nothing. He said he would go to the computer to take care of "it." When the bill came, the entree was still on the bill. I asked to speak to him again. He came over and said he had done all he would do.
Do not go to Chili's in Orange City, FL if you want to be treated fairly. This is not the first time we have had issues with this chain, but it surely is the last.

2  Thank pnbman
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We would like to invite you back to see that Chili's prides itself on quality and service. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I am a huge fan of this chain, but the location was disappointing . 8 of us during a slow time so no excuse for what happened. Inconsistency best describes it. Long wait in between getting food. Food quality good to poor, and even burnt; and one person did not get their food until after everyone else. Then she was served the wrong food. Eventually she got her order but we were all done eating. We will not go back to this location. Too much inconsistancy. Clearly training and quality control needed.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I guess some people really like Chilis, but I am not a fan. They are not bad, but their Mexican stuff is not anything like what is served in the Southwest of the United States, and definitely not in Mexico. Their alcoholic drinks are extremely good, but also extremely expensive. I wish I could find something I really liked there since they are so close to where I live. You can get burgers anywhere so I would never go there for that since they cost a pretty penny.