“Large portions, huge calazones, great pizza & spagetti”

Tony's New York Pizza
Ranked #61 of 89 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 15 April 2016

You can't beat their Calzone that you build to your liking and will feed 4 people. Love their Supreme hand tossed pizza. The meatball & spaghetti dinner is great with a huge portion.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Under new management...management may have improved quality, but it needs to focus on service. The good part of this review is the food, very good food and the portions are enormous, I base this not only on our orders but in seeing others around us. The negative, the service was almost nonexistent. We walked in and sat at a table after about 5 minutes my wife said maybe you have to order at the counter as we approached the counter the Baker said we could have a seat that they saw us walk in and will be over to take our order. There was one table preparing to leave and another family eating, after waiting about another 5 minutes we were discussing leaving when the server came to the table. The meal as noted was very good. We never got drink refills, and after the meal we waited for our server to return with the bill. We ended up going to the counter to retrieve are bill and pay so we could leave. The counter person apologized and said they were swamped. (at that point we were the only customers in the building.?)even if their take out/delivery was heavy, they server could have paid attention to the dining room. We may eat the food again, but we will call ahead for take out.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Under new ownership since Aug. 2015. Excellent food, extremely generous portions with extremely reasonable prices. We travel 27 miles a few times a month for their food. My husband loves the spaghetti with meatballs which is totally homemade a enough to feed 2 people. I will never eat another pizza or calazone unless I get it here ... you can build your own, the portion of the toppings are extremely generous and you cannot beat the price. I was raised on good pizza in the NYC area and I have to say that I prefer Tony's over everything I have ever had! Give Tony's a try, I know you will not regret it!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

food was average not bad pizza looking around palce saw alot of different peopel trying different things did not notice any compliments

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I go with my family almost every week. My favorite is the family combo with light sauce and double cut the pizza. And the Fettuccine Alfredo is the best.