“BEST IVE HAD IN 20 YEARS”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #46 of 90 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza hut experience I've had in 20 years. It brought back memories of the good ol Pizza Hut days. I hope every purchase is as good as this one. YUMMY!!!

1  Thank HeatherShawn

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I love pizza hut but this particular one is very inconsistent. The staff is usually very good but the good ones don't seem to stay. I guess when you hire some, they don't stay long. You just never know when you are going to get good food or not really worth the money you pay. I think management could use a refresher.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I placed the order for wings on Wednesday ($0.60 each special) on line and everything was ready when I went through the drive thru. I also ordered cheese sticks and they were delicious. Their Garlic Parmesan wings are delicious but we didn't like the new to go containers they are using for the wings. I was also able to use a 20% discount that I received via e-mail Great experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

The place stinks I hated it rating it a one is even to good the floors were covers in dirt and mud the food was awful gross

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

The garlic wings and cheese bread are delicious as always! The online ordering system is fast and easy. Specials are sent to your phone via text or email if you sign up and it was worth it! Just click on text or email and it's added to your order! I'll continue to visit and Take out.