“Average pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 15 June 2016

If your interested in a quick pizza at a good price then Pizza Hut is for you. They have a lot of different types to choose from. Would recommend.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This is another average place to eat. When I sat at the table my pants stuck to the seat because of food left without cleaning by the staff. I ordered extra cheese for my pizza but the waiter gave me a pizza with any at all, so I had to wait until they made another one. I asked for salt and pepper which wasn't on the table but none was given to me. The pizza was ok but the experience was not pleasant overall.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza hut experience I've had in 20 years. It brought back memories of the good ol Pizza Hut days. I hope every purchase is as good as this one. YUMMY!!!

1  Thank HeatherShawn
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I love pizza hut but this particular one is very inconsistent. The staff is usually very good but the good ones don't seem to stay. I guess when you hire some, they don't stay long. You just never know when you are going to get good food or not really worth the money you pay. I think management could use a refresher.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I placed the order for wings on Wednesday ($0.60 each special) on line and everything was ready when I went through the drive thru. I also ordered cheese sticks and they were delicious. Their Garlic Parmesan wings are delicious but we didn't like the new to go containers they are using for the wings. I was also able to use a 20% discount that I received via e-mail Great experience.