“Just an average Pizza!!!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #53 of 86 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 23 May 2017

What can I say the pizza is average and nothing special except for good delivery system. You can find better pizza for the same price.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Thee employees are all rude and disrespectful to their customers. They are not friendly at all. The pizza tastes DRY. The bread sticks should be buttery, but they don't, they again taste dry. Does any body know how to cook here? No, they don't. And when you pay for extra cheese....., They NEVER put on extra cheese. And finally.. When you call in an order, the stupid lady on the phone, is rude, and says that she can't hear you, and makes you repeat yourself 20 times, And gets you so aggravated, you just wanna hang up already. Don't go here. The parking lot is always empty too, if you've even noticed. Ohh, ohh, I wonder why??

Reviewed 15 June 2016

If your interested in a quick pizza at a good price then Pizza Hut is for you. They have a lot of different types to choose from. Would recommend.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This is another average place to eat. When I sat at the table my pants stuck to the seat because of food left without cleaning by the staff. I ordered extra cheese for my pizza but the waiter gave me a pizza with any at all, so I had to wait until they made another one. I asked for salt and pepper which wasn't on the table but none was given to me. The pizza was ok but the experience was not pleasant overall.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza hut experience I've had in 20 years. It brought back memories of the good ol Pizza Hut days. I hope every purchase is as good as this one. YUMMY!!!

1  Thank HeatherShawn