“Average tusker house buffet”

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Book In Advance
More Info
US$48.29*
and up
Orlando Helicopter Tour from Walt Disney World...
Ranked #7 of 452 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "The largest of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney's Animal Kingdom park is filled with attractions, adventures and entertainment that reflect Walt Disney's dedication to nature and conservation. The park leads the way in animal care, education and research—for an enchanting experience that blends learning with family fun.Home to more than 1,700 animals from 250 species and sprawling across 500 acres of lush landscape, Disney's Animal Kingdom park is the biggest animal-themed park in the world!Disney's Animal Kingdom park is divided into 7 areas:OasisDiscovery Island® areaCamp Minnie-MickeyAfricaRafiki's Planet Watch® areaAsiaDinoland, U.S.A.® areaEncounter rare and majestic animals—and get close enough to pet some of them! Exciting attractions await, along with live and wild entertainment like Broadway-style musical shows and parades that invite you to be part of the excitement.From the spectacular scenery of the African savanna—where you may spot zebras, elephants and hippos—to the high-altitude, roller coaster thrills of Expedition Everest® in Asia, global adventures abound at Disney's Animal Kingdom park.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very average, very expensive buffet. Green curry shrimp had good spicy flavor, everything else was very average. Hot foods were hot, cold salads and fresh fruit,(pineapple, grapes, honeydew). Small desserts, nothing special! Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy visited every table but for the price I expected some interesting foods. Young children eat almost nothing, so Mickey made a bundle on us.

Write a ReviewReviews (29,233)
All reviews
in 1,316 reviews
"rainforest cafe"
in 431 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited during spring break. So, yes, it’s crazy crowded. We went in wearing our patience hats. This was my third visit to AK, and although the crowd was largest, my entire family agree, it was our best visit. We didn’t expect much, but were pleasantly surprised, in spite of the CRAZY, 4 hours long line for the new Avatar ride. I refuse to wait that long for *almost* anything, much less a 5 minute (I’m guessing) amusement ride, no matter how *cool.* A 30-something dad and his 8 year old son did wait, and they did get a “rider swap” for mommy, for later, since she couldn’t go with the 3 year old. All those who rode, enjoyed the ride. They agreed it was worth a 2 hour waiting, but not 4! We dined at Yak and Yeti, which was very good, and a welcome break from the walking. We timed riding the Kilimanjaro Safari ride, for dusk. That was an excellent move, since we were able to see ALL the animals, and MOST of them were very close to the truck. The animals seek shade midday, and we’ve never seen many before. The weather was perfection. AK offers lots of places to sit in the shade, unlike any of the other parks, so it’s my favorite place on the hot days. My husband, 3 yo granddaughter, father and son, and I had fast passes for The River of Lights show. It was very nice, and we all enjoyed it. I recommend seeing it. AK is improving. If you haven’t bought in a while, try it again. Be sure to visit the new Pandora land after dark. It’s beautiful, with everything glowing, just like the Avatar movie. Our party included a 3 year old, an 8 yo boy, an 8 yo girl, a 28 yo woman, a 31 yo man, a 37 yo woman, and 57 yo man and woman. We all enjoyed our visit.

2  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit with our daughter's family and the expression on the children's faces was awesome. They loved the Jeep safari and the close up encounters with white rhinos, giraffes, zebras and more. The Navi river ride was spectacular, the hours that must have been spent forming the experience is beyond belief. Do not miss this ride everybody will love it. The river rapids ride gave you all the chance to cool down - prepare to get very wet! You will need a full day here and it is quite tiring for youngsters under 7.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t get the lame 3 fast passes allowed per day for the rides we wanted. Since we hadn’t been here for 5 years and don’t know if we’d come back, we ended up queuing for 4 1/2 hours for the 2 Avatar rides. The Fly on the Banshee was cool, but the ride in the river though it was nice to see is NOT worth the awful wait!!! There’s no rest room inside the rides, no benches or places to sit while you are lined up.
The rest of the few rides had at least a one hour wait time.
So if you are visiting this madness I strongly suggest you don’t do it in summer, Spring break or Xmas.
And as soon as you know your dates here, make sure you download the My Disney Experience App, register your tickets and and get your fast pass ( good luck if it’s high season)
As for us, R.I.P. Disney.
At least in Universal we paid the Fast Pass for all the rides and we managed to have fun in spite of the crowds.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to animal kingdom. What a disappointment. I was looking forward to pandora. We arrived at the park as soon as the doors opened st 8:00. We went straight to Flight of passage. When we saw the wait I was disappointed. It was a 3 hour wait. The Navi river was about a 2 hour wait. I tried get a fast pass 30 days prior to the pandora portion of the park. It was not available. I should of known at that point it was going to be a waste of time. The rest of the park was slow and boring. Every attraction had a 1-2 hour wait. Nothing there was worth the wait. We only stayed till 1:00pm, and that was to long. Busch gardens was way better and they have a real fast pass you can buy. Will not be back. Overpriced and boring.

1  Thank slej24