“So sad it is now closed”
Review of Wet 'n Wild - CLOSED

Wet 'n Wild
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular water park is fun for the whole family, offering a variety of pools, slides, thrill rides, activities and shows.
Reviewed 9 January 2017

My husband and here totally loved Wet n Wild, can't believe it's now closed. We had so much fun and all of the staff were amazing. We even had one of the cabanas for a day and was made to feel like a real VIP. I hope that all of the staff are looked after as they were always working hard to make sure everyone was having fun.

2  Thank Suzy K

Reviewed 5 January 2017

There is no more Wet n Wild. Wet n Wild is the best water park ever. Unfortunately it is permanently closed as of Dec. 31. This was a must do in Orlando, my kids enjoyed it for years, especially the ski/knee boarding part. In the summer Univ. is opening their Volcano water park.

2  Thank AirForceTraveler
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Thank you for the memories! It was a fun closing day on 12/31/2016 and amazing to think it was 39 years of service to the community and visitors to Central Florida.

2  Thank flstorms
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Sad to see it go but the new park will be phenomenal I'm sure.
We can say we were some of the last few people to visit and we did all of the rides and they were fantastic even if they are old now. We got a week ticket for around £30 as it was closing.
I'm looking forward to visiting Florida again to visit volcano island !

1  Thank Vici T
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We visited for the day in August, we knew it was going to be closing at the end of the year so it was a must do.
I must say we all loved this park , the lazy river being my favourite, kids loved all the water rides, they did close all rides for about 1 hour as there was a thunder storm which is the norm, but this didn't ruin our day.
Food was served hot and service was friendly.
Our 5 year old daughter loved blastaway beach.
We had a really good day here, was so pleased that we managed to go before it closed forever.