“Lots of good fun”
Review of Wet 'n Wild - CLOSED

Wet 'n Wild
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular water park is fun for the whole family, offering a variety of pools, slides, thrill rides, activities and shows.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went here years ago and had such a good time I thought I would visit again this time with my niece and nephew. The highlights of the day were the Surge and also Bomb Bay. The other one for a good relax is going down the Lazy River.

1  Thank Joelhutchotravel

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My husband and here totally loved Wet n Wild, can't believe it's now closed. We had so much fun and all of the staff were amazing. We even had one of the cabanas for a day and was made to feel like a real VIP. I hope that all of the staff are looked after as they were always working hard to make sure everyone was having fun.

2  Thank Suzy K
Reviewed 5 January 2017

There is no more Wet n Wild. Wet n Wild is the best water park ever. Unfortunately it is permanently closed as of Dec. 31. This was a must do in Orlando, my kids enjoyed it for years, especially the ski/knee boarding part. In the summer Univ. is opening their Volcano water park.

2  Thank AirForceTraveler
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Thank you for the memories! It was a fun closing day on 12/31/2016 and amazing to think it was 39 years of service to the community and visitors to Central Florida.

3  Thank flstorms