Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Devon Transportation to Disney World

Prearrival Devon communicated where and when he would be. When my husband and I arrived, he texted... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
TravelnTraveler
Las Vegas
Would Use Again!

Devon was a great driver. We had a flight that originally was scheduled to come in around 1:30AM... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
777phoebel
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$42.00
from US$56.69
from US$15.00
from US$64.99
More Info
All reviews baggage claim orlando airport orlando area transportation service excellent driver safe driver booster seat holding a sign clean vehicle cocoa beach excellent transportation return trip to the airport port canaveral great communication other companies visit orlando disney resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used Devon for transportation from MCO to Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel in May,2021. The service was excellent and prompt (even early), courteous and had a fair price. Devon was an excellent driver and the car was spotless and nice. We could not have been more pleased and would use his service again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Devon is hands down a true professional! This was our first time in Orlando and he made us feel very safe. From the airport pick up to drop off he provided nothing but outstanding service! Car was super clean and comfortable. He was on time and communicated with us every step of the way. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone traveling to Orlando and I will most definitely use his services when we come back!

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent experience!! Devon was waiting for us at the airport exactly where he said he’d be. He gave us some great suggestions on places to eat since it was our first time at Universal. We also loved the stop at Publix before heading to the hotel. Our trip back to the airport was just as seamless. Devon was polite and professional, felt very safe, went above and beyond!! He absolutely took the stress out of finding transportation and will use him again when we go back to Orlando!!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Great experience with Devon. First time to Universal and he was able to give us many tips to make our experience even better. Service he provided was impeccable. We were met in the airport followed by a smooth and safe ride to our hotel. He was waiting for us at the hotel for our return trip. Would definitely use his service again and highly recommend to anyone else.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

If you are traveling to Orlando and need transportation, Devon is the way to go! He was waiting right at the bottom of the escalator at the baggage claim at our arrival to Orlando International with a sign with our name on it, making him easy to find! I was traveling with my mother and two young daughters and he was so helpful with assisting with our luggage at taking it to the vehicle. He provided two car seats that were clean and easy to use for my children. On the way to the hotel, he was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had about the Orlando area. When it came time for our departure, he was right on time at our hotel and again was extremely helpful in assisting us with our luggage. Any future travel that I take to Orlando, I will definitely be contacting Devon for my transportation needs!

Date of experience: April 2021