Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
14,781 results
All reviews express pass water taxi city walk islands of adventure islands dining room bula bar universal studios orchid lounge harry potter early admission fast pass both parks club level room key boat ride early access staying on site
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't recommend that anyone stay at this property or any Loews property. The service is poor, the hotel is in a poor state, and I can't see how COVID is to blame. The food was poor, and the main restaurant (sushi place) was closed both days I was there, so left to eat at City Walk instead. I guess it is only open Thu-Sat or something. The rooms were noisy (at night) - in the day it was empty. Obviously the hot tubs are closed by that is per COVID. I rated the value as 3-star for the sole reason that you get fast-passes for 2 with the rooms.

Room tip: Top floor is best because one party per elevator trip, but the dumb elevators stop at every floor.
5  Thank rkmoore999
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are annual pass holders and want to eventually stay at every hotel Universal has to offer. The rooms are nice and our view was also very nice (Thank Rachel!) Sadly it was a rainy and cold day in Florida when we came to visit but it didn't stop us from hanging out by the pool, having a few drinks and celebrating my husbands birthday with friends!

My favorite things about this hotel:

If we needed something all we had to do was send a text and we got a response fast!
Orchid Court-AMAZING! went here for a little snack with my girlfriend while our husbands were getting ready and the sushi and espresso martinis are amazing! AND THE GORGEOUS CHANDELIER!!!
Location- such a short, beautiful walk to the parks and city walk

Things not so great
Outdated- some of the hotel is a little outdated and doesn't match all of the décor and new places that are updated and gorgeous
price- a little overpriced
Jakes- go for lunch, food is ok
lighting- dark in elevators and entrance to rooms

This Loews is great for a few nights stay, but I do not think we will be back to this location.

4  Thank aalaainaa815
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha aalaainaa815,

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay with us at Loews Royal Pacific Resort! We are so glad that you enjoyed our room accommodations, resort view, and dining experience at Orchid Court Lounge! Thank you for your feedback on Jakes American Bar and overall hotel atmosphere. Your comments have been provided to the appropriate teams. We hope to receive the opportunity to welcome you for a future stay!

Mahalo!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went on vacation to universal studios and stayed at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was beautiful. The hotel restaurants were great. We didn’t see a need to dine anywhere else. I would definitely recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank joaquinvega2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was a nightmare. We had requested a specific room and early check in. We were told that we would have to wait until 4 and wouldn’t be able to get the room we asked for. When the truth was that there was a room that matched the one we had asked for and would have been happy with it but the check in girl didn’t tell us that. We had to get the manager involved to get this resolved.
Also we made some purchases at the park and had them sent to the hotel. We had stopped for dinner on CityWalk on the way back to the hotel so when we got there we asked the front desk if the packages had arrived. The woman from the front desk checked with luggage and our packages hadn’t arrived but she assured us that when they did we would be messaged or the packages would just be brought up to our room. After a few hours I went down and checked with luggage. Yes our packages had arrived and nobody had messaged or brought the packages up.
On check out morning I went downstairs to get a luggage cart. I asked the man working the desk at luggage if there were any carts. He said yes there were they were outside. I asked him if he could have one sent up to our room. He said he couldn’t do that because of Covid. I find it extremely interesting that maintenance and cleaning are able to bring things up to our room all the time but the luggage cart was somewhat of an exception. I asked The man at the luggage counter to go out and get me a cart. He was very rude and told me to go get the cart myself. I told him I was a paying guest and he should do his job and go and get me a cart. He was standing there doing absolutely nothing at the time and there were no other patrons that he had to do anything for. After the standoff he went outside and got me the cart and brought it inside I said thank you very much he just gave me a nasty look and walked away.
This was our fourth time staying in this hotel within six months. We had never experienced the incompetence and rudeness that we experienced this past trip. I hope the next time we go we don’t have to deal with any of these issues again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Wildsumx
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I think this was our 3rd time to stay here. You cannot beat the perks when visiting Universal. We stayed for 2 nights and got the perks of early entry and front of the line passes for 3 days. We went over Thanksgiving break, and the front of the line passes were the best! We never waited. We loved riding the boats back and forth and swimming in the pool. The staff were all friendly, and all 3 of our rooms were clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2020